Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I Wish







You know every girl has their own wishes. Their own wishes to find their one and only prince. To bring her somewhere far for a wonderful moment that they will never forget for the rest of their life. A moment that is suppose to capture in a way that is meant to be memories. To be treated like a princess. Yeah I bet. Every girl wants that. But I don't think that is even real. I mean that only happened in fantasy don't they?


My wish... There is alot of wish which i would like it to be reality. But for now all i want is just for you to come and meet me. Or Maybe at least a text from you. Or a call? That is enough for me. A text that Maybe conveys the same feeling that I have been feeling all this while? Even If I know. You doesn't feel the same way towards me anymore. There is no more of that kind of feelings now. No more for me.

But awak... don't you miss me? Don't you miss me like how I did? You don't trust that I will change? You don't trust that I'm able to do it for the better? Are you also pulling me down now? You think that I'm the bad one. Don't you have any faith in me?

"Dapatkah selamanya kita bersama? Menyatukan perasaan kau dan aku. Semoga cinta kita kekal abadi sesampainya akhir nanti selamanya."

No comments: