Thursday, September 26, 2013


Hi! I would just want to thank you for everything. Thank you for just now. Thank you for wanting to meet me still. Even if i have done tons of shits before. Thank you so much. I thought that it not gonna turn out well. I mean you know maybe i will just end up being there left alone. You might just get bored and sick of me that you made a decision to leave me instead. By leaving me there all alone. Or maybe another thought is that i thought we might end up fighting. I mean you know a really worst and terrible argument that yeah. Idk just something which i though will be a disaster for me.

But yeah i didn't expect it will turn out this way. It will turn out to be better that what i thought. Idk why. Idk what wrong with me at that moment of time. I just get too nervous. Too nervous that i just screwed up everything. Like i suddenly went blank. Idk what i want to say. Or maybe i have what in my mind. But i just couldn't convey it to you. I could't say what i exactly wanted. Im not sure myself why is that so. Maybe it because my heart was beating so fast. Damn i have no idea why is that even happening. But it just went beating too fast that i can't even hardly breathe. Gosh.

"P.S I LOVE YOU & I MISS YOU ALOT"

No comments: