Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Have you been there?

Have you been in a situation where you try to be perfect for everyone? Where you try to please everyone. Where you try your very best to do what they want to? Putting their own wants first. Just because you want to see their smile? Just because you do it for the sake of their happiness. Doesn't matter actually if by doing that you have to put your own happiness aside. You don't matter about all that cause all you know is that you want to make them happy. But after everything that you did. You end up realizing that people don't appreciate you. The people around you seems that you are just trying to do things on your own way. They just think that you are trying to be selfish. Maybe that the sad truth that is happening nowadays. You can never please anyone. People will forever judge your past. People will think you will never change and can't never change. You will forever gain haters. You will never heard people says good thing about you. Never cause people will forever think you are the bad one. No matter what. Even if the person who judge you is far more worst than you. Still people don't see that. Cause they will still think that you are far more worst than the others.It easy to say forget about those people that says bad thing about you. Cause in the end it you who they are saying about. In the end, it you who has to go through all this shits.

Muhd Taufiq, I thought you will be there for me when all of this people are pulling me down. Yes you always says that i am strong enough to handle all this. And that i must not give up half way. Yes i always remember that. But tell me how long can all this last? Tell me how long can i handle all of this? Even if i am really that strong enough like what you said, i will still break down at a point where i really could not hold it longer anymore. I just want you to know that i need you to hold me up. I need you to be there for me when all this shits is happening. Like how we once used to be. Where you always will be there for me. Through my happiness and sorrow together. Where you will always remind me that you are always there for me. That i can tell you everything. All my problems that i am facing if i want to. So i could least the pain and burden that i am holding on to all this while. How you always remind me that I am not alone that is the reason why you are here with me. Here with me ALWAYS.

"I NEVER MEANT TO START A WAR, I JUST WANT YOU TO LET ME IN. YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME"

No comments: