Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Fuck it.

I hate it when I always think of a person who doesn't give a fucking damn about me. I hate it when I help a person alot they fucking backstab me. I hate it when I did everything for you. I gain nothing But shits. I hate all this. I hate it when I love someone and they give me bullshit in return. I hate everything. I knew it you never loved me in the first place. You say you did. But you did not. You can forget all the good things I did for you. And remember all the hurt I gave you? But what other girls did to you? The hurt they given you. The insult they did to you. You can forget about that? You can accept them the way they are. But mine wow. You take it like it the biggest sin in your life. And throw me like a trash. Henhao! I Don't care about what other says. Saying that your education is low. I'm going to lead a hard life. I'm going time be poor. You are not a good guy. You are bad. You are just trying to destroy my life. Trying to pull me down. I bloody put all that aside and fight for it. And all this shits is what I get in return? And now all this thing is happening. I'm the one to be blame. The one that is bad. That is destroying you life? Trying to make you like a fool. Fucking insult me and talk bad things about me on social network. Bagus.  Muka korang kalau aku tak tampar tu dah cukup bagus sial. Nbcb perangai sial habis. Buto punya budak.

No comments: